Plastering is the process of covering rough walls and uneven surfaces in the construction of houses and other structures with a plastic material, called plaster, which is a mixture of lime or cement concrete and sand along with the required quantity of water.
- ● It should adhere to the background and should remain adhered during all climatic changes.
- ● It should be cheap and economical.
- ● It should be hard and durable.
- ● It should be possible to apply it during all weather conditions.
- ● It should effectively check the entry or penetration of moisture from the surfaces.
- ● It should possess good workability.